RazenWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW 24/7! read the links below!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

continue on more ideas topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadylp
Donator
Donator

Number of posts : 6
Date of registration : 2011-06-04

continue on more ideas topic  Empty
PostSubject: continue on more ideas topic    continue on more ideas topic  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:40 am

-.-.-.-Prices-.-.-.-
i noticed that many pvp armours rised alot.
and some other items can go with this like example
FULL dharok 7M-->15M (l too powered for this price)
FULL armadyl 2.6M?-->50M ea piece ? Done armadyl is now 100m
why , because its kinda wierd that bandos costs 100m and armadyl like 1/100 of it.

-.-.-.-skills-.-.-.-
crafting : needs fixing it isnt possible to make dhide armours
runecrafting :In my opinion its too slow but that makes it a hard skill , but what i should add was the abby method .
slayer :add a slayer npc required 95/99slayer that got a rare chance on dropping the dragon pickaxe, handcannon ,korasi?
herblore :OK
smithing :the smelt option like in previous post
fishing :xp rate x2? same with runecrafting
thieving :99thieving isnt worth to get only 20k ea time at the donator zone
construction :add the construction skill
summoning :a shop where you can buy all the things you need . The only thing you need to do is getting charms of PvM . Also charms aren't tradeable
dungeoneering :I don't think we need this badly but maybe an big update for in the future .
Agility :agility is too borring now , make an area like gnome course or somthing where you can do a full round
Fletching :add feathers in skill shop so you can make arrows (arrow shaft+feather+arrow tips)
hunter :no comment on this it is good like it is now .
mining :also no comment
smithing :99 wil get you the oppurtunity too make special armour that isnt tradeable . with stats like dragon .
cooking :Some fishes need fixing they don't cook . I don't know exactly but heard from other players
firemaking :No comment on this one
woodcutting :also no comment (dragon hatchet is dropped by dagg kings (thx to devil claw)

-.-.-.-macro using-.-.-.-

*skills like thieving,farming,herblore,mining,woodcutting,fletching are easy to do with a mouse recorder add a system that can interupt this like a popup of skills where you need to click for example the thieving skill to proceed playing skrillex. also a 2-day /7-day ban for macrousers? dont know if this is already possible

-.-.-.-other-.-.-.-

*adding a boss like sea troll ,bork ,dung bosses that drop new items like 3rd age druidic , barrelchest, special keys for chests? ,pernix,torva,virtus ,dragon hatchet,,etc .

*add castle wars ?

*crystal bow is too weak atm . So boost it a little bit

*add a lottery as event every week there is a lottery and for 100m you can participate

*add highscores (only possible when we have vps , so we need paypal donations Smile

*drop rates are a little bit low in some cases after kill 120 times general graador it did'nt even drop any bandos item (drop rates are increased Very Happy thx lulz)

Voting shop
*The voting system : add a shop where you can spend voting points . every time there is a vote on your acc name you will get 10 vote points. Now what are the items you can get from the vote points.
*godswords 150points ?
*pernix,torva,virtus 400points ea piece
*partyhat 700points
*santa hat 500 points
*hween masks 500 points
*chaotic stuff 300 points
*holiday items (hats,pumpkin and stuff) 500points
*bandos 50 points
*amulet of fury (or) 150 points
suggest if you think about another item Smile

suggesting on bosses /high level monsters

Balance Elemental
Giant mole
Phoenix
Ulfric
King Black Dragon
Skeletal Horror
Jungle Demon
Koschei the Deathless
Penance Queen
Sea Troll Queen
Slash Bash
Bork
Tarn
frost dragon
mithril dragon

Barrows
Now its possible to buy barrow stuff in shops. I think its more attractive to let them drop by the barrow brothers cause also this will help the activities . More things to do . the more people will stay because they don't get borred .

Economy and shop changes
Now somthing else . Now its possible to buy bandos,whips,dfs,all that stuff in shops. I suggest to increase the drop rates on npc's that drop these items and build a stable economy with this . Its up to you guys what you do with it . but these items are more effective if you can get them from npc's . now more people would go to godwars , kbd , ... to earn money from it . I bet that more people like this idea .
thats all i have to share atm Smile
i hope there is somthing usefull alien alien
Back to top Go down

continue on more ideas topic
Page 1 of 1